This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: manage Azure subscriptions and resources; implement and manage storage; deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs); configure and manage virtual networks; and manage identities.
World’s #1 Online Bootcamp
AZ-104 Certification Course Overview
AZ-104 Training Key Features
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources (15-20%)
- Implement and manage storage (15-20%)
- Deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs) (15-20%)
- Configure and manage virtual networks (30-35%)
- Manage identities (15-20%)
Microsoft Azure is one of the fastest-growing enterprise cloud platforms and helps professionals run more secure instances in the cloud. The RightScale 2019 State of the Cloud report states that the overall adoption of Microsoft Azure spiked from 45 to 52-percent in 2019
- Learners should have understanding of the services involved in the IT lifecycle.
- Learners should have knowledge of basic networking concepts like Virtual Machine, Local Area Network(LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), Router, Virtual Private Network (VPN), I.P Address, Subnet, Masking, website & database etc.
What are the system requirements for this course?Hardware Requirements:
- Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 250 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
- Visual Studio 2017 community edition (Include Azure packages)
- Windows PowerShell 4.0 or above (Install Azure Module)
- Microsoft Azure SDK for .NET v2.9 (prefer latest)
What am I going to get from this course?This is a fully exam oriented course and will prepare to help you in Azure Az-103 examination preparation. This course will also help to give kick start to your cloud career and empower you in handling various real world project scenarios. This course will cover various products of Azure such as Website, Compute, Networking, Virtualization, No-SQL Database, SQL Database, Deployment, Containers, Subscriptions, ARM Template, Virtual Private Network, Express Route, Traffic Manager, Azure Application Gateway, PowerShell, Azure CLI, Monitoring & Serverless programming in cloud. Learners will be able to recommend various services like monitoring, provisioning & scaling of cloud resources.
Why Online Bootcamp
- Develop skills for real career growthCutting-edge curriculum designed in guidance with industry and academia to develop job-ready skills
- Learn from experts active in their field, not out-of-touch trainersLeading practitioners who bring current best practices and case studies to sessions that fit into your work schedule.
- Learn by working on real-world problemsCapstone projects involving real world data sets with virtual labs for hands-on learning
- Structured guidance ensuring learning never stops24x7 Learning support from mentors and a community of like-minded peers to resolve any conceptual doubts
More Courses by Insturctor
- Class FREE 00:00:00
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources 00:00:00
- Implement and manage storage 00:00:00
- Deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs) 00:00:00
- Manage Azure Active Directory (AD) 00:00:00
- Implement and Manage Hybrid services 00:00:00
- Design and Implement Azure Web App 00:00:00
- Implement Automation 00:00:00
- Feedback 00:00:00