Tableau is widely used business intelligence (BI) and analytics tool. In this course you’ll learn how to navigate Tableau’s interface and connect and present data using easy-to-understand visualizations. By the end of this training, you’ll have the skills you need to confidently explore Tableau and build impactful data dashboards
- This course will help learners gain expertise in skills required to be a Data Visualizations.
- Training on a well-known BI tool– Tableau along with real-time, hands-on projects.
- This course would also help to create dashboards and storytelling with Tableau.
- Learners should have understanding of the services involved in the IT lifecycle.
- Learners should have knowledge of basic statistical and mathematical functions.
- Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 250 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
- Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyse the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
- Creating tools to store data within the organization
More Courses by Insturctor
- Understanding Tableau Products Details 00:00:00
- Types of Charts in Tableau Details 00:00:00
- Working on charts in Tableau Details 00:00:00
- Tableau Dashboards Details 00:00:00