This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: Create beautiful Android and IOS mobile app along with simple and complex mobile app with different architecture and also flutter web applications.
4 weeks, 2 days
December 15, 2020
Course DescriptionThis course will help learners gain expertise on below skills in Flutter
- Creating Beautiful Ui With Flutter
- Building Apps With State
- Structuring Flutter Apps
- Creating Beautiful Ui With Flutter – Deep Concept
- Powering Flutter Apps With Backend Data
- Cupertino Widgets And Platform-Based Ui
- Integrating Flutter Apps With Firebase.
- State Management
- Learners should have understanding of any dart programing language.
- Learner should have basic knowledge of how to write logic, how to UI work and about box model.
What are the system requirements for this course?Hardware Requirements:
- Memory – Minimum 4 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i5 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 500 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
- Android Studio
- Emulator Working ( Android or IOS )
- Visual Studio Code
More Courses by Insturctor
- Creating Beautiful Ui With Flutter Details 00:00:00
- Building Apps With State. Details 00:00:00
- Creating Beautiful Ui With Flutter For Intermediates Details 00:00:00
- Cupertino Widgets And Platform-Based Ui Details 00:00:00
- State Management. Details 00:00:00