Candidates for this exam are Azure Developers who design and build cloud solutions such as applications and services using various azure services like IaaS, PaaS, Storage, and Security & Integration. They participate in all phases of development, from solution design, to development and deployment, to testing and maintenance. They partner and work with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement the solution and deploy in azure.
- Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service compute solution
- Develop Azure Platform as a Service compute solution
- Develop for Azure Web App , API etc.
- Implement Azure security
- This course is of total 20(twenty) hours and is an Instructor Led Live Training class.
- Each Module (chapter) is of 3(Three) hours that will be conducted as per the timeline given on LnR site during weekends.
- Labs will be conducted for 5 hours.
- Learners should have understanding of the services involved in the IT lifecycle.
- Learners should have knowledge of basic development & networking concepts like coding, Virtual Machine, Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), Router, Virtual Private Network (VPN), I.P Address, Subnet, Masking, website & database etc.
What are the system requirements for this course?Hardware Requirements:
- Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 250 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
- Visual Studio 2017 community edition (Include Azure packages)
- Windows PowerShell 4.0 or above (Install Azure Module)
- Microsoft Azure SDK for .NET v2.9 (prefer latest)
What am I going to get from this course?This is a fully exam oriented course and will prepare to help you in Azure Az-204 examination preparation. This course will also help to give kick start to your cloud career and empower you in handling various real world project scenarios. This course will cover various products of Azure such as App Service, Compute, Networking, No-SQL Database, SQL Database, Deployment, Containers, Subscriptions, ARM Template, Traffic Manager, Batch Service, API, Traffic Manager, PowerShell, Azure CLI, Service Bus, CDN, Event Hub, KeyVault, Multifactor Authentication, Monitoring & Serverless programming in cloud. Learners will be able to recommend various IaaS & PaaS services like websites, load balancers, monitoring, provisioning & scaling of various resources on cloud.