This course is designed for candidates that are already Azure Solution Architects or aspiring to become Azure Solution Architect who advise stakeholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. Learners should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance. This role requires managing how decisions in each area affect an overall solution. Learners must be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps, and have expert-level skills in at least one of those domains.
- Deploy and configure infrastructure
- Implement workloads and security
- Create and deploy apps
- Implement authentication and secure data
- This course is of total 20(twenty) hours and is an Instructor Led Live Training class.
- Each Module (chapter) is of 3(Three) hours that will be conducted as per the timeline given on LnR site during weekends
- Labs will be conducted for 5 hours.
- Learners should have good understanding of the services involved in the IT lifecycle.
- Learners should have good knowledge of development, architecture patterns, networking, Virtual Machine, Virtualization, Local Area Network(LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), Firewall, Router, Virtual Private Network (VPN), I.P Address, Subnet/Masking, LDAP, Domain Controller, website & various database etc.
What are the system requirements for this course?Hardware Requirements:
- Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 250 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
- Visual Studio 2017 community edition (Include Azure packages)
- Windows PowerShell 4.0 or above (Install Azure Module)
- Microsoft Azure SDK for .NET v2.9 (prefer latest)