- Programming with Python
- Data Analysis in Python
- Data Visualization in Python.
- Machine Learning & Forecasting Techniques using Python.
- Deep Learning
- This course is of total 20(Twenty) hours and is an Instructor Led Live Training class.
- Each Module (chapter) is of 3 hours that will be conducted as per the timeline given on LnR site during weekends.
- Lab will be conducted for 5 hrs.
- Learners should have understanding of any one programing language (Python, Java, Node).
- Learner should have basic knowledge of how to write scripts, how to analyze data, how to write logics and visualize upcoming terminology of data compilation.
What are the system requirements for this course?Hardware Requirements:
- Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i5 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 500 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
- PyCharm Community Version.
- Jupyter Notebook.
- Visual Studio Code
What am I going to get from this course?This is a fully exam oriented course and will prepare to help you in Data Science, where you will learn about how AI and ML work. How you can make your program to understand the data sequence and compile the large number of data set into small particles to make it more understanding and small blocks to run through it. You will be able to write and execute logic in python, you will be able to make your program learn scripts on by own and excutes data analysis.