Download Syllabus Course Description This course will help learners gain expertise on below skills in Data Science
- Programming with Python
- Data Analysis in Python
- Data Visualization in Python.
- Machine Learning & Forecasting Techniques using Python.
- Deep Learning
- This course is of total 20(Twenty) hours and is an Instructor Led Live Training class.
- Each Module (chapter) is of 3 hours that will be conducted as per the timeline given on LnR site during weekends.
- Lab will be conducted for 5 hrs.
- Learners should have understanding of any one programing language (Python, Java, Node).
- Learner should have basic knowledge of how to write scripts, how to analyze data, how to write logics and visualize upcoming terminology of data compilation.
What are the system requirements for this course?Hardware Requirements:
- Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i5 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 500 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
- PyCharm Community Version.
- Jupyter Notebook.
- Visual Studio Code