- Creating Beautiful Ui With Flutter
- Building Apps With State
- Structuring Flutter Apps
- Creating Beautiful Ui With Flutter – Deep Concept
- Powering Flutter Apps With Backend Data
- This course is of total 20(Twenty) hours and is an Instructor Led Live Training class.
- Each Module (chapter) is of 3(Three) hours that will be conducted as per the timeline given on LnR site during weekends.
- Labs will be conducted for 5 hours.
- Learners should have understanding of any dart programing language.
- Learner should have basic knowledge of how to write logic, how to UI work and about box model.
What are the system requirements for this course?Hardware Requirements:
- Memory – Minimum 4 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i5 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 500 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
- Android Studio
- Emulator Working ( Android or IOS )
- Visual Studio Code
What am I going to get from this course?This is a fully exam oriented course and will prepare to help you in Flutter, where you will learn about how Flutter work. How can you create beautiful flutter mobile app related to IOS and Android . How can you utilize one codebase for both android and IOS along with web app.