This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: manage Azure subscriptions and resources; implement and manage storage; deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs); configure and manage virtual networks and manage identities.
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs)
- Configure and manage virtual networks
- This course is of total 20 (twenty hours) and is an Instructor Led Live Training class.
- Each Module (chapter) is of 3(Three) hours that will be conducted as per the timeline given on LnR site during weekends.
- Labs will be conducted for 5 hours.
- Learners should have understanding of the services involved in the IT lifecycle.
- Learners should have knowledge of basic networking concepts like Virtual Machine, Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), Router, Virtual Private Network (VPN), I.P Address, Subnet, Masking, website & database etc.
What are the system requirements for this course?Hardware Requirements:
- Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 250 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
- Visual Studio 2017 community edition (Include Azure packages)
- Windows PowerShell 4.0 or above (Install Azure Module)
- Microsoft Azure SDK for .NET v2.9 (prefer latest)
What am I going to get from this course?This is a fully exam oriented course and will prepare to help you in Azure Az-104 examination preparation. This course will also help to give kick start to your cloud career and empower you in handling various real world project scenarios. This course will cover various products of Azure such as Website, Compute, Networking, Virtualization, No-SQL Database, SQL Database, Deployment, Containers, Subscriptions, ARM Template, Virtual Private Network, Express Route, Traffic Manager, Azure Application Gateway, PowerShell, Azure CLI, Monitoring & Server less programming in cloud. Learners will be able to recommend various services like monitoring, provisioning & scaling of cloud resources.