This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: manage data visualization and understand of machine learning and its ability to run methodology again scripts.
4 weeks, 2 days
December 15, 2020
Total Video Time
Course DescriptionThis course will help learners gain expertise on below skills in Data Science
- Programming with Python
- Data Analysis in Python
- Data Visualization in Python.
- Machine Learning & Forecasting Techniques using Python.
- Deep Learning (Computer Vision, NLP).
- Data Analysis & Modeling in Excel.
- Creating, Viewing reports in Power BI.
- Learners should have understanding of any one programing language (Python, Java, Node).
- Learner should have basic knowledge of how to write scripts, how to analyze data, how to write logics and visualize upcoming terminology of data compilation.
What are the system requirements for this course?Hardware Requirements:
- Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i5 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 500 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
- 1. PyCharm Community Version.
- 2. Jupyter Notebook.
- 3. Spyder.
- 4. Visual Studio Code
More Courses by Insturctor
- Programming with Python Details 00:00:00
- Data Analysis in Python. Details 00:00:00
- Machine Learning & Forecasting Techniques using Python Details 00:00:00
- Data Analysis & Modeling in Excel Details 00:00:00