This course is designed for learners who are aspiring to become Microsoft Azure Solution Architect who advise stakeholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. This course is a combination of Microsoft Azure exam Az-103, Az-203, Az-300 and you will get opportunity to see real –world scenarios. This course will upskill and help learners that are working in any of the IT life cycle project like Development, Administrator, Networking, Architecture. Learners should have basic knowledge across any of the aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance.
Once you complete this course you can prepare and get certified in all three azure courses and design architecture for various clients that are looking for digital transformation to azure cloud.
- Learners should have good understanding of the services involved in the IT lifecycle.
- Learners should have basic knowledge on any aspects like development, architecture patterns, networking, Virtual Machine, Virtualization, Local Area Network(LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), Firewall, Router, Virtual Private Network (VPN), I.P Address, Subnet/Masking, LDAP, Domain Controller, website & various database etc.
What am I going to get from this course?
This is a fully exam oriented course and will prepare to help you in Azure az-103, az-203 & az-300 examination. This course will also help to give kick start to your cloud Solutioning career and empower you in handling various real world scenarios. This course will cover various products of Azure such as Architecture Patterns, Hybrid Networking, Azure AD Migration, Backup & Recovery, Disaster Recovery, High Availability, App Service, Compute, Networking, No-SQL Database like Cosmos DB, SQL Database, Deployment, Containers, Subscriptions, ARM Template, Traffic Manager, Batch Service, API, Traffic Manager, Application Gateway , S2S VPN ,PowerShell, Azure CLI, Service Bus, Logic Apps,Functions,CDN, Event Hub, KeyVault, Multifactor Authentication, Monitoring, Alerts & Serverless programming in cloud. Learners will be able to recommend or design various architecture/solutions in IaaS or PaaS services as per customer and business requirements and further work on implementation with the team.
What is the target audience?
- Learners who are aspiring to become Microsoft Azure Solution Architect, preferably in position to advise stakeholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
- Professionals who would like to seek Boosting career in Cloud computing
- Fresh graduates from technical/non technical professional courses
- Professionals feeling saturated in their respective field of professional and are seeking change in career.