- This course will help learners gain expertise in skills required to be a Data Scientist
- Training on programming tools such as R and Python along with real time hands on projects.
- This course would also help to create dashboards and storytelling with Tableau.
- Learners should have understanding of the services involved in the IT lifecycle.
- Learners should have knowledge of basic statistical and mathematical functions.
What are the system requirements for this course?
- Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 250 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
What am I going to get from this course?
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R and Python) to manipulate data and draw insights from large
- data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning algorithms (Supervised, unsupervised and reinforced) and their realworld
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests
- and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.