This course will help learners gain expertise on below skills in Azure and once this course is completed you will be able to work as an Azure Architect in an IT Industry and Manage/Support/Develop solutions on Cloud.:
- Deploy and configure infrastructure
- Implement workloads and security
- Create and deploy apps
- Implement authentication and secure data
- This course is of total 20(twenty) hours and is an Instructor Led Live Training class.
- Each Module (chapter) is of 3(Three) hours that will be conducted as per the timeline given on LnR site during weekends
- Labs will be conducted for 5 hours.
- Learners should have good understanding of the services involved in the IT lifecycle.
- Learners should have good knowledge of development, architecture patterns, networking, Virtual Machine, Virtualization, Local Area Network(LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), Firewall, Router, Virtual Private Network (VPN), I.P Address, Subnet/Masking, LDAP, Domain Controller, website & various database etc.
What are the system requirements for this course?
- Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 250 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
- Visual Studio 2017 community edition (Include Azure packages)
- Windows PowerShell 4.0 or above (Install Azure Module)
- Microsoft Azure SDK for .NET v2.9 (prefer latest)
What am I going to get from this course?
This is a fully exam oriented course and will prepare to help you in Azure Az-303 examination. This course will also help to give kick start to your cloud Solutioning career and empower you in handling various real world scenarios. This course will cover various products of Azure such as Architecture Patterns, Hybrid Networking, Azure AD Migration, Backup & Recovery, Disaster Recovery, High Availability, App Service, Compute, Networking, No-SQL Database like Cosmos DB, SQL Database, Deployment, Containers, Subscriptions, ARM Template, Traffic Manager, Batch Service, API, Traffic Manager, Application Gateway , S2S VPN ,PowerShell, Azure CLI, Service Bus, Logic Apps,Functions,CDN, Event Hub, KeyVault, Multifactor Authentication, Monitoring, Alerts & Serverless programming in cloud. Learners will be able to recommend or design various architecture/solutions in IaaS or PaaS services as per customer and business requirements and further work on implementation with the team.