- This course will help learners gain expertise in skills required to be a Data Scientist
- Training on programming tools such as R and Python along with real time hands on projects.
- This course would also help to create dashboards and storytelling with Tableau.
- Learners should have understanding of the services involved in the IT lifecycle.
- Learners should have knowledge of basic statistical and mathematical functions.
What are the system requirements for this course?
- Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 250 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Software Requirements:
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
What am I going to get from this course?
This course helps you to train on most sort after programming languages for analysis of data and solving multiple business problems using data science concepts with R.
At the end of the course you’ll be able to
- Read and analyse datasets
- Manipulate and combine data
- And finally visualize the data